Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Thoughts of Homecoming Week

Homecoming week, is in my opinion it is one of the most amazing weeks in the entire year. I love everyday that we dress up, because I love dressing up and acting weird without people caring. Not a lot of people dress up, but that just shows they have no spirit at all.

Another reason I love this week is the homecoming game on Friday night. The pep rally that morning always gets me pumped, I love watching us kick some butt. This year the pioneers are going all the way.

The last reason is because I hate the dance. To me it is pointless and boring. After every dance a lot of people go get drunk which is really stupid. I never go to any of the dances because I can't dance and hate asking people.

These are the reasons I hate and love homecoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment